For 60+ years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment―the flagship volume of the renowned Lange medical series―has been delivering the authoritative information students, residents, and clinicians need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Written by top experts in their fields, this unmatched guide is formatted in a way that enables you to find the answers you need quickly and easily.
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2022 focuses completely on solving practical bedside clinical issues without spending too much time on pathophysiology. It includes full review of all primary care topics, including gynecology, obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, psychiatry, neurology, toxicology, and urology. You’ll find everything you need to know about inpatient and outpatient care, along the with the most relevant diagnostic tools for day-to-day practice.
- 320 images
- Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables, with indexed tradenames and updated drug prices
- Includes an annual review of advances in HIV treatment
- Includes Essentials of Diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
- Diagnostic/treatment algorithms present critical information in an at-a-glance format
- Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
- “Electronic only” chapters available to all book customers, not just to CMDT online subscribers
- Expanded chapter content available online and in ebook for all chapter content